Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rise above saddness

As sadness fills my mind and soul,
I don’t know what to think of,
My world has virtually come to an end.
I can, feel the sadness in my heart,
Pulling me down with lots of weight,
I go out of my house, to be with myself.
In the darkness as I sit alone,
The full moon shining upon me.
The crickets chirping, owls hooting,
A small breeze swept across my face,
I saw garden plants swaying in the breeze,
A thought passed through my mind.
If plants can stand lonely through the night,
If these crickets can stay in the cold,
Why can’t I pass this sadness with a smile,
And wait for the sun to rise.
Yes, I can rise above, and gather myself together.
Hence I rose from the darkness and cold,
And walked into my house of light and warmth.
Thank god,I have a very good life
To live for long with happiness ahead.
(based on a email)

No comments:

Post a Comment