Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Winter nights

Oh, I love these winter nights a lot.
I feel the cold all over me.
I wrap myself in woolen clothes,
Hoping that it will keep this cold away.
But it finds its way somehow,
Into the blanket and over my body.

Oh! I wish my lover was with me,
So that I could emrace her and sleep.
I can see her next to me,
Sleeping with, all the beauty on her face.

Although it is cold outside,
It is always warm inside my heart.
Because I know I am the happiest man,
In the whole world who ever lived,
Though it may last only for one day.

I love these winter nights a lot.
I like to sleep a lot these days.
I can hear the sound of rain,
And I can feel the cold wind outside.
Because it is a winter night,
And it is always supposed to be like that!

(based on a email)

No comments:

Post a Comment